Aasimar are usually tall, good-looking, and generally pleasant. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare.
Most aasimars are decidedly good-aligned. They fight against evil causes and attempt to sway others to do the right thing. Occasionally they take on the vengeful, judgmental aspect of their celestial ancestor, but this is rare.
- Type: Humanoid
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, aasimar have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: Aasimars have a +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- Daylight (Sp): An aasimar can use daylight once per day as a 1st-level caster or a caster of his class levels, whichever is higher.
- Special Qualities: Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Paladin.
- Level adjustment +1.