Felixiens have catlike features and a curious playful nature. Their natural weapons are their retractable finger claws (1D6 claw).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, anthromals have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base land speed is 30 feet
- Natural weapon: The character has a natural weapon such as a claw, bite, or slam. This attack does 1D6 damage and criticals on a 20. The character is considered to be armed even when unarmed that is, the character does not provoke attacks or opportunity from armed opponents when he attacks them while unarmed. However, the character still gets an attack of opportunity against any opponent who makes an unarmed attack on the character.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: none.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass anthromal takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.
- Cute: The anthromal’s appearance is pleasing to small children and the soft hearted. The anthromal gains +2 Cha and a +4 bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy attempts.
- Low-light vision. This ability may be selected more than once, each selection adds two to the multiple for low-light vision
- Pounce: The anthromal may double their jumping distance and receives a +4 bonus on bull rush attempts when jumping and a +4 racial bonus on the Jump skill.