Goblins are found everywhere but originate from the southern jungles of east Thialu. They love to poke around, experiment, and tinker.
- Type: Humanoid (goblinoid)
- –2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, –2 Charisma.
- Small: As a Small creature, a goblin gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- A goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass goblin’s rogue class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.