Descended from dispersed Atlanteans humans live in small villages throughout the world. They function as intermediaries, couriers, traders, and travellers bringing news of far off events to distant lands. Atlanteans and Corpsekeepers consider Humans to be their degenerate country cousins, lacking in all aspects.
- Type: Humanoid
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Ranger, Bard, or Siren. A multiclass human’s highest level Ranger, Bard, or Siren class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.