Ogres are large and stupid humanoids often found living with orcs or hobgoblins. They are hired by people looking for muscle and no questions.
- Type: Giant
- +4 Strength, –2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, –4 Intelligence, –4 Charisma.
An ogre’s starting Intelligence and Charisma scores are always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character’s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- An ogre’s Strength score increases by +1 per level to a maximum of +10 Strength
- Large size: As a large creature an ogre has a -1 penalty to armour class, a -1 penalty on attack rolls, a -4 penalty on Hide checks, a +4 bonus on grapple checks, space/reach of 10 ft, and lifting and carrying limits double those of medium characters.
- An ogre’s base land speed is 40 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An ogre is automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- +1 natural armor bonus rising by +1 per level to a maximum of +5
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Orc, Goblin, Terran.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level adjustment +2.