Orcs are ubiquitous humanoids found in small settlements in harsh areas. Generally crude and unpleasant they make their living hunting and scavenging with occasional forays into mercenary work.
- Type: Humanoid
- +4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma.
An orc’s starting Intelligence score is always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character’s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- An orc’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Light Sensitivity: Orcs are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Orc. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.