Living alongside the dwarves, Halflings and other smallfolk can be found pygmy humans. Originally from the Giant Lizardfolk lands these hardy and adaptable folk have spread and integrated into various smallfolk settlements around the world.
- Type: Humanoid
- Small: As a Small creature, a pygmy gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than medium humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Pygmy base land speed is 20 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Listen, and Survival checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Gnome, Goblin, and Halfling.
- Favored Class: Ranger. A multiclass pygmy’s ranger class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.