The tough and deadly trolls of the south eastern jungles of Thialu are often captured as slaves and traded throughout the world. Some eventually gain their freedom and settle down.
- Type: Giant
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, –4 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, –4 Charisma.
An ogre’s starting Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma scores are always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character’s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- A troll’s Strength and Constitution scores increase by +1 per level to a maximum of +12 Strength and +12 Constitution
- Large size: As a large creature a troll has a -1 penalty to armour class, a -1 penalty on attack rolls, a -4 penalty on Hide checks, a +4 bonus on grapple checks, space/reach of 10 ft, and lifting and carrying limits double those of medium characters.
- A troll’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- +1 natural armor bonus rising by +1 per level to a maximum of +5
- Natural Weapons: Claw (1d6) and bite (1d6).
- Rend (Ex): If a troll hits with both claw attacks, it latches onto the opponent’s body and tears the flesh. This attack automatically deals an additional 2d6 points of damage.
- Regeneration: A troll regenerates a number of HP per round equal to half it’s constitution bonus rounded down to a minimum of 0
- Special Qualities: Scent.
- Automatic Languages: Giant. Bonus Languages: Common, Orc.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level adjustment +5.